Wednesday, May 11, 2011

GoNomad!

More not exactly travel related news.

I just started working at GoNomad.com a travel website with trip ideas, articles and inspiration for alternative travelers. I will be blogging over there under the Travel Reader blog so if you feel so inclined, jump over there and give it a look.

In more personal travel news:

Plans are getting more serious, we have reached the three month countdown and though I personally am still trying to wrap my head around the idea that we are going, it doesn't feel real just yet.

Our paperwork is almost in order and then all is left is buying plane tickets and packing. I've started a mental list of all the shiz-nit we will need with us, but its a strange sort of list to make.

I'll post details as they come up, and maybe share more of my list making dilemmas when I've got a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment