Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hiding From The Rain

Posted by Fiz

We have been in Vietnam a grand total of thirteen hours, as I'm writing this, and I already feel ill-ish. Though I think that is due to the shot of super echinacea  plus or whatever the hell it's called. I also had some osha root in the same mouthful... For those of you unfamiliar with these two tinctures, they are vial and horrid, especially on an empty stomach. But they work. I had this dry cough a couple of days before we left, then on the long ass plane ride from JFK to shanghai the seat in front of us was occupied by a grandmother and her granddaughter who was had this deep super wet cough and was clearly sick. I woke up this morning and i was starting to sound something like her. The plane also looked like it was bought used from Indian air


Upon arrival at our quaint guesthouse we tried to log in to Facebook Vietnam and found it is mostly old US political figures... like Ben Franklin and Abe Lincoln.
totally random...
In the time it took me to type this post it went from raining harder than it has this year back home in ma to not raining at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment